04 December 2007

Ian Gordon Daigle

On the heels of my last post, I have the privilege of announcing the birth of Ian Gordon Daigle, born today, December 4, 2007, at 1:33 pm (EST). He weighed in at 7 lbs. 7.4 oz. and is 20 inches long. He is doing well, as is Mom and Dad, and will be joining his big sister, Charlotte, at home very soon... just in time for Christmas.

There are no more words necessary, other than what better way to remember the grace and hope of Advent than by welcoming a beloved child into the family.

(Photo courtesy of Sarah Daigle)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi little Daigle! I love you Ian!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so checking out the blogs, now that everyone has told me to...thanks for the great way you've announced our latest addition. He is such a blessing to Gordon, Charlotte and me, but also to all of us. Our whole family. Can't wait for Ian to meet his Auntie Amy and Uncle Andrew!! Love you guys! See you soon...

Anonymous said...

PS. YIKES! I'm a mom of TWO!!!!!!