05 July 2008

Ahoy!

Since a hobby of mine would never necessitate buying a sailboat, for example, that means I must maximize other available resources, like friends who have sailboats. Seriously, tell me that's not a good deal. Several weekends ago, a co-worker of Sarah's offered to take her and some of her friends out on his 30-foot Catalina to cruise around Lake Michigan. Our captain was exceedingly gracious and hospitable, and despite the brief thunderstorm, it was a wonderful opportunity to eat, drink and be merry... matey.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet picture of me. YUCK! We did have a good time on the boat though, didn't we dahling? Dahdy is too good to us!

MeganBritt said...

Hmmm... how did I miss out on this, being one of Sarah's "coworkers" myself... hmmm... :)
Just kidding! Sounds like you all had a great time!

Unknown said...

Little late...but I have good hobby for you:

Parkour

Just missed the El?...Parkour
Tired of $4 gas?...Parkour
Police after you?...Parkour

http://www.youtube.com/user/slamcamspam?ob=4